Saturday, 31 March 2012

Status report (6)

It's been a while since I did status report, but I badly need one now to help keep track of the various ongoing projects. I haven't forgotten about those questions, the feedback due and the reviews I want to do either, and to cap it all, tomorrow I'll start the A-Z Challenge.

Posting the list is an act of faith I can make headway regardless. We'll see... But in the meantime, many of the entries are collaborative or open projects, so you can join in too.


Gaming

  • Pluristem - a multi-system and -setting online campaign run at host blogs
    • Crewbrew - a simple supplementary ruleset for adding depth to vehicles
    • Derelict - a possible new approach for a naval and space combat system

        Gaming & writing



            There hasn't been much propluristemic content lately either so expect more of that, and the Worldboats pdf will be along soon as well, which I imagine I'll want to look at deeper.

            The early status reports summed up the mood with a video, so here's one for this post too, picking up especially on themes in Pluristem, Derelict, sly-fi and Sector V3, most obviously the sea, plots and unreality, but also the leap into the unknown of the A-Z.

            WARNING: This is the end of the movie The Truman Show so if you haven't seen it yet, or you've forgotten how it ends and prefer not to be reminded, you might want to pass.


            _

            4 comments:

            The Happy Whisk said...

            Wishing you tons of fun for the A to Z, Game. Hope you have a blast.

            Cheers and boogie boogie.

            Porky said...

            Thanks - it looks daunting, but I'm having fun with it - for now. We'll see how I feel in a week...

            G said...

            good luck with the A-Z...

            Porky said...

            Thanks G - you too.

            Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...