As with last week's, just click or roll to get an interesting read, or roll for an encounter.
That creature acting funny... (1D6)
- ... is currently engaged in one of a number of possible processes of reproduction.
- ... is studying the work of a technically more able species, to reverse engineer it.
- ... is a creature acting funny, is a creature funny, is creature. Creature. Creature!
- ... may be known to Mister Reed or Miguel - or the unsettling Ms. Drew in Black.
- ... was transmitted electronically with 3-5 diverse others for a small remuneration.
- ... is in fact formed of a large hoard of coins, perhaps 2,000 cp found among rats.