Monday 22 August 2011

Fundamental laws of a fictional universe (9)

A bit of Labyrinth inspired this, a new card for the fundamental laws deck, no. 17. It's not as unusual a concept as some of the others in there, but could still get pretty weird.




It's left up to the players to decide how weird exactly, and which approach to dimensions to go with. For anyone wanting to go off on a tangent in more general terms too, have a browse of the whole deck for ideas. Most of what you need to know to use it is here.
_

2 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Definitely a benefit for bypassing security or defences.

Porky said...

Believe it or not, I didn't spot that, but very true. You generally see right to the heart of the matter - you'd make a brilliant playtester.

I had my eye on those later dimensions and how fun it might be if a game turned into an existential wander. If the opportunity came up to throw at least three extra cards down, I'm sure I'd do it.