Thursday 21 April 2011

Where the style's at - not here

I did make a mistake re the 15 Stylish Bloggers.

Turns out there's two blogs with the name Appendix N, the one I linked to with 11 followers, and the one I actually nominated, with 52 followers. The one with 11 doesn't meet the recent activity criterion either.

The third blog, the one that missed out in the confusion, is The WarBlog, on the subject of wargaming, and specifically Warhammer 40,000 and Warmachine.

I guess if the limit of 15 is rigid, I'll borrow the concept of superposition from quantum mechanics and say all of them win it, in different parts of the multiverse. Well done!
_

2 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

I concur, well done.

Porky said...

Or now the blogrolls are filling up with more great recommendations, maybe: 'What have we done?'