Sunday 30 January 2011

All ways for now

At last the list of portals is fully up to date, with the outstanding suggestions all now in place. I almost can't believe I got through it.

That was an interdimensional adventure and a half - to anyone needing their mind expanded I recommend a click or two.

There are still a handful of entries needing clarification: if anyone is up on their doors, be my guest and set me on the right path. Dare I open another kind of gate, the floodgate, and invite more?

At any rate, thanks again to everyone who has contributed so far, many with more than one suggestion, some with far more...




Apologies also to Jedediah for spelling her name wrong for the past couple of weeks...
_

8 comments:

??? said...

Since I actually didn't notice (and it's apparently the more unusual spelling of the name), you are excused :)
I've had so much fun coming up with suggestions for this list and I think it's an awesome resource

The Happy Whisk said...

Just popped in to say hello. Hello. Hope your weekend is going well.

Porky said...

@ Jedediah - I had it down as great restraint and discretion, and I'd imagine it would have been had you noticed. I convinced myself so well the first 'd' was a 'b' that I'm having to watch the typing real hard now. Despite the work, that list was great fun, and I love the perspective it gives on the fictionally possible, the wonderful panoramas of potential. Thanks again for the dedication - recalling the Who was especially good fun!

@ The Happy Whisk - Hello to you too! It's always good to have you here - so many positive assocations. The weekend is going better now, and it's not over yet. Hope yours is going great too!

The Happy Whisk said...

Mine was good. I worked Saturday but Sunday I got to play in the kitchen and make mini corn muffins and another batch of bagels for the freezer. Was nice. Hope you ate something yummy, as well. Will talk to you again soon. Happy Blogging :-)

Adam Dickstein said...

Always glad to help. Especially if helping involves using my encyclopedic knowledge of stuff few if any other people care about.

Yay me!

Porky said...

@ The Happy Whisk - That sounds as tasty as ever. Happy blogging to you too!

@ Barking Alien - Good job done. I'd say plenty enough care about it, but maybe more ought to?

The Happy Whisk said...

Thanks. Today I'm off from work getting some crap done at home. Hope your day is jolly.

Porky said...

Very jolly, especially as I just got a long-planned post sent - something else I almost can't believe! I hope you've managed to get plenty done, and found some time to relax too.