Friday 27 May 2011

40K OSR? (7)

This week's update on a possible 40K OSR. What is it? Some potential definitions here.

If you identify with the concept, especially if you're putting out new ideas, feel free to use Colonel Kane's 40K OSR logo - to the right.

If you do, consider crediting Kane and adding Tales from the Maelstrom to your blogroll.

It's a great blog; up at the moment are some orc pirates, and this week Kane and Martini Henrie gave their thoughts on Old School gaming.

And here's more good stuff, alternative ideas old and new and hands-on creativity.

  • Von has reflections at the new GAME OVER, on the hobby over the years, with links to four thought-provoking posts, including Brian's intro to the report.

As for me, I'm not sure what's up with the Orkosystem series at Roll With It - a squig is due to follow the snotling sabbatur, but must have flown off. I hope the ladz can get him back. When the current run of flash fiction for Heroes of Armageddon finishes I'm planning to expand on the hive interior supplement with something very Orky...

As ever, if I've missed anything - and this week I think I must have - feel completely free to leave recommendations and links in the comments. Better still put something up.
_

3 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Hey, you were right. Poopyhead and a pink flamingo. Then, after planting the pink flamingo, Mulder says, "bring it on."

Great episode.

Anonymous said...

Cheers mate. Always quality.

Porky said...

@ The Happy Whisk - That's pretty funny. I've been watching bits and pieces lately, enjoying the mood and thinking.

@ Brian - Then we share that, and it's you influencing me most likely.