A quick list of goings-on from the top blogroll themed around renewal and rediscovery.
- In an Expanse-friendly double-whammy, the delving mwschmeer at Rended Press has a long list not just of zines, but zines on 40K and Warhammer.
- Hopeful Monster Creations have put their first release out, Sean Robson's indie board game Megadungeon!, inspired by the old TSR microgames.
- Former GW designer Andy Hoare has been updating the narrative skirmish game Get the Girl, Kill the Baddies and any and all feedback is welcome.
- Sidney Roundwood and TOOFatLardies are designing for the Dark Ages - here and here - and going deep, with 1, 2, 3 reports reflecting the histories, and rules for goading; Arlequin has yet more insight for gaming the period.
- Stuart at Strange Magic has a simple approach to converting D&D monsters to player characters, Hereticwerks have a set of weird beings for Swords & Wizardry and S. P. at How to Succeed... has more adapted to fourth.