Friday 3 February 2012

Blogging our adventures (2)

A list of the scenes in the blogwalk so far - the current total is 39 across seven blogs.

Update: Garrisonjames is in now too, bumping the totals up to 40 across eight blogs.

Update: They keep coming so here's the running total: 54 scenes across eight blogs.

The blogs - with the abbreviations I'll use for them - are Lunching on Lamias (LoL), Nine Worlds, Ten Thousand Things (NW,TTT), ArmChairGeneral (ACG), Warpstone Flux (WF), The World of Damnation (WoD), Hereticwerks (Hw) and the Expanse (P'sE).

Update: ... and of course Garrisonjames (Gj).

It all starts here. Anyone can join in, no need to ask. Just write the scene, post it and drop the URL in a comment at the one before. Multiple scenes per option are welcome.










Returning to the meadow (26, P'sE)



I've grouped the scenes by location, theme or activity and used bold to show the start point. The number in brackets should be position in the chronological order of posting, and the italics show those I'm especially unsure about; the abbreviation is used to identify the blog hosting the scene. End scenes are marked 'X' and loop scenes '>'.
_

6 comments:

garrisonjames said...

Very handy! This will make it a lot easier to add new scenes into the mix so that it can continue to grow. Thanks for assembling this list!

Porky said...

I'm just glad it's done - it did get fiddly with that chronological order. I've avoided saying too much about what goes on in each scene, so some trial and error may still be needed in locating a specific event, but hopefully it does make getting involved and expanding things much simpler.

Jennie said...

I've been lookig for the point where "The Hole Thing" first links into the rest of the storyline, and I can't find it. I thought it was supposed to link from "Notch -Fork - Roots, but I don't see it there. If it doesn't have a way for people to find it from the main adventure it would suddenly make sense that no one has taken the bait and written a continuation.

Porky said...

As far as I can tell, all routes into the hole go via C'nor's post on the voices - the first link seems to have come in my post on listening to the voices, and I also link to it in the posts on refusing aid and examing the trunk.

I'd have tackled a scene beyond the door myself if I thought I could manage the tone, but I'm not sure I can. You've set the bar high. I do have an idea for a disaster in the corridor outside though, but it has a less fun and more threatening feel so I'm holding off for now. That said, this prompt means that if there's no movement in the next few days, maybe I'll go for it...

The scenes at Hereticwerks and Garrisonjames also offer a potential new approach to locations at the base of the tree, and I've been scouting out the territory for just that kind of interconnection, our own Northwest Passage. That might come first if I find it.

Jennie said...

Thanks for the reminder of the link pattern!

Porky said...

No worries - I'm intrigued...